1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
is this all correct? say yes or no. if no then say the correct answer. First one to answer is brainliest.
Yes this is correct! :)
Write a job advert to recruit a spy. what skills and experience would they need???
The following is required for the job of a spy: you will need to be sneaky lightfooted and good info stealing skills. you need to be able to work your way into who your spying ons company, also get past lasers have good disguises, and be able to fight
They would probably need to have a sneaky skill and police experience
I need to write about a fairy tale? Any titles?
Cinderella- "Back By Midnight" Rapunzel- "Hair" Lol rubbish I know, all I could think of! Snow White- "The Poison Apple" Sleeping Beauty- "Woken With A Kiss" (I cant remember whether she really was woken with a kiss or not) Red Riding Hood- "Dinner Time" Little Mermaid- "The Hidden World" Beauty and the Beast- "Opposites Attract" Princess and the Pea- "Searching for The One"
In a paragraph of three to five sentences , summarize president lincolns meaning in the paragraph in bold .use proper spelling and grammar
The paragraph in bold refers to Lincoln's belief that the constitution must be upheld and slavery should be prohibited, however it is not worth going to war over. In the analogy life is the constitution and the limb is the freedom of slaves. Sometimes freedom must be sacrificed for the wellbeing of the nation and to abide by the constitution, but fighting slavery is not worth destroying the constitution. Going to war would be like giving a life to save a limb; in the end it works but more is lost than what is gained.
What is unique to computers
their ability to find you fast answers to homework
Are there any issues today that are compelling enough to justify acts of Civil disobedience? If so, what are they, and what is the justification for such acts?In at least 5 sentences! Please be formal!
You might consider justifiable to have civil disobedience because of different issues if you follow different ideologies. Generally, people consider many reasons to be just when it comes to this matter and they differ a lot from ideology to ideology. Leftists generally consider any form of individualism or even offensive language to be more than enough for revolting. Libertarians believe that the government is the enemy who steels their money, earned with hard work, in the form of taxes that are spent in ways that they have never agreed with. And many would agree that the Patriot Act, which removed a lot of rights from the american citizens, is enough reason for anyone to rebel.